What is Office 365 ?
Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. By combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device.
Office 365 is a subscription service provided by Microsoft as part of the Microsoft Office product family. The brand includes programs that allow the use of Microsoft Office software suites in subscription life, as well as cloud-based software as service offerings for the business environment, such as hosted Exchange servers, Skype for business servers, and SharePoint. All Office 365 plans include Automatic Updates to their respective software, no surcharges, not regular licenses for these programs-new versions require new licenses to be purchased.
- Annual or monthly subscription. Your subscription will continue until cancelled.
- Designed for 2 – 5 users.
- Fully installed premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook with exclusive, new features every month.
- For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, IOS, and Android).
- 1TB OneDrive cloud storage each for up to 5 users.
- 60 minutes of Skype calls per month for each user – up to 5 users.
- Support from Microsoft-trained experts, via chat or phone, at no extra cost throughout your subscription.
How do I install Office 365?
Go to Office.com/setup, log in, follow the instructions. When you are ready to install Office, do the following:
- Go to your Account page.
- Please sign in to your Microsoft account.
- In the “My Office ” account, select “Install “
Free Microsoft Office 365 Product Key
Buy Office 365 Product Key?
You can go get office 365 product key from Microsoft shop like shopcdkey. 100% genuine key it provide. Cheap price and Good service.
What’s the difference between Office 2016 vs Office 365?
Office 2016 is for home. Office 365 is a subscription service that ensures that you have the latest tools from Microsoft.
Office 2016 is sold as a one-time purchase, meaning that the product key you need to pay for a computer’s Office application is available for two PCs (such as Office home and student 2016) and Mac (such as Office Home and student Mac). One-time purchase does not have an upgrade option, meaning that if you want to upgrade, you must buy a full set of Office 2016.
Office 365 is intended for business, school, and nonprofit organizations, including fully installed applications, but Microsoft also provides a basic plan for the online versions of Office, file storage, and e-mail. There are Office 365 plans for family and personal use, as well as for small and medium enterprises, large enterprises, schools and non-profit organizations. All Office 365 Home and personal use plans include Office 2016, which includes Office applications that you are familiar with, such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as additional online storage, non-cost, ongoing technical support, and more.
You can compare Office 365 and Office 2016 by referring to the following table: